Protection Of Personal Data
TILEGAL’s experts team carries out compliance processes with its clients in accordance with the Turkish Personal Data Protection Law with the Number 6698 (PDPL) and provides comprehensive consultancy services to its clients in the field of personal data protection.
In this context TILEGAL provides the following services to its clients in summary;
- Informing the client in detail about the PDPL and the compliance process, providing trainings, making presentations,
- Analyzing the situation in the client company regarding the processing of personal data and creating a roadmap for the compliance process,
- Creating / updating the “personal data processing inventory” in cooperation with the client,
- Within the scope of the situation analysis and as a result of the evaluation of the “personal data processing inventory”, identifying the “groups of person” (such as employees, employee candidates, employee relatives, distributors, suppliers, visitors) whose personal data are processed, preparing / updating the information texts, if necessary preparing / updating the explicit consent texts for each “group of person” in accordance with the PDPL and providing solutions for communicating these texts to the addressees,
- Providing support for registrations / updates to VERBIS / data controller registry,
- Evaluation of the issue transfer of personal data within Turkey and abroad, preparation and review of texts / undertakings / contracts related to national and international transfer of personal data,
- Providing support for technical and administrative measures to be taken for the protection of personal data,
- Managing destruction processes,
- Examination of the documents, contracts and undertakings to be signed with the persons with whom the client has commercial relations within the scope of PDPL.